Your Call to Action is unlike any other corporate and individual sales and career transition coaching provider.
When you work with Your Call to Action,
• Instant access to a proven sales coaching methodology and curriculum.
• One-to-one weekly coaching sessions directly with 30-year complex technical sales expert and career transition coach, Audie Fridstein.
• Sales plans, organizational tools, training, mentoring, and coaching that guide sales leadership and their teams to achieve and exceed annual sales and income goals.
• A step-by-step job and career search campaign for highly experienced individuals looking for a new job, a different career, or a fulfilling retirement.
• An accountability partner to ensure you hit your targets and stay on track to achieve your goals.
Contact Your Call to Action today to learn how to move yourself from awareness to action and accelerated results with one-to-one coaching that works.
If you’re an experienced B2B sales professional looking to dramatically improve your current level of sales success by learning and applying advanced sales skills, learning how to run your “territory” as if it were a business, and learning effective time management skills so you can break your personal goals and sales records, then you need Individual Sales Coaching from your Call to Action. Contact us today to get started!
As an Individual Sales Coaching client, you’ll benefit from weekly, confidential calls with your coach, Your Call to Action’s CEO and 30-year sales veteran Audie Fridstein. She’s been there and can help you through every stage of your sales career.
Together, you and Audie will map out your success plan. Each week, you’ll learn and apply specific actions based on your real-world situations that will lead to reaching your goals. You’ll discuss the barriers you’re facing and how to get past them, and you’ll learn new skills that you can use immediately
Following a proven methodology, you’ll focus on taking three steps to achieve your goals: awareness, action, and results. In other words, you’ll learn how to be aware of what you’re doing and how you might be getting in your own way.
You’ll identify the actions you can take to improve, and you’ll practice and reinforce those actions until they become habits that no longer require much thought. Instead, they’ll be a part of you. Finally, you’ll reflect, analyze, and tweak your actions to ensure you experience the results you want.
Coaching works when you work with a quality coach who uses techniques based on proven methodologies (as we do at Your Call to Action) and you are fully engaged in the program and your weekly coaching sessions. Our program is truly transformational.